RE: You might be a structural engineer, if .

Paul:

I don't think its disatisfaction with the career, life or income, its that
I spend FAR TOO MUCH time chasing money i.e., clients that won't pay.

My engineers (I think) are pretty happy. They are paid about 25% above
market, have great benefits, flexible work hours and pretty cool (again, I
think) projects to work on.

They have all the fun while I have all the worry.

dlf