RE: You might be a structural engineer, if .

I agree,

The only part of my job that I do not like is trying to collect from
people that try to take their time from paying.  I use a service that
collects from them and they charge me a very small fee to do so.  My
success rate in collecting has been pretty good since I started using
the service.  I will be happy to forward the information to anyone if
they email me privately.

Thanks.

Marlou Rodriguez, S.E.

MBRodriguez Engineering Inc.