Re: You might be a structural engineer, if .

In a message dated 9/4/07 9:52:06 AM, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
I long ago learned from sad experience, that if I complete a job for a
client who's in desperate need, BEFORE I get any payment, suddenly my
efforts won't be worth that much when the crisis is over. I call this
the "Pied Piper Syndrome."

Bill, thanks for giving a very common scenario a name.  You are sooooo right!

Ralph