Re: You might be a structural engineer, if .

I believe the more modern tale (c 1910) of such an endeavor was in a story called "The Ransom of Red Chief" and is a cautionary tale that what you think might be of value to someone may turn out to be a burden instead.

Jordan

Bill Polhemus wrote:

(I have not as yet determined any use for the children of my clients. I've come across an "administrative assistant" or two, but could not get permission from my wife--who's the only flutist in the family--to try it out).