WTC Structural Engineering Studies by Astaneh et al.

Dear Friends: We have completed our 5-years study of the WTC structural engineering aspects and will be publicly releasing the results at noon on 9/11/2007 in Sibley Auditorium of the UC-Berkeley. The announcement is posted on my UC Web site: http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/ ABC Channel 7 in the Bay Area, had a short interview with me on this release and has a 2-minute vide preview at:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=5646058&ft=lg

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E., Principle Investigator
World Trade Center Studies, A Self-funded, Independent Investigation of Structural Engineering Aspects of the WTC Towers
Honorary Sponsor: Skyscraper Safety Campaign (www.skyscrapersafety.org)
A Project of Parents & Families of Firefighters & WTC Victims