Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
pressure treated lumber and wet service factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: pressure treated lumber and wet service factor
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:58:59 -0400
The raised floor will be part of an under-roof open pavilion. What might I expect the in-service moisture content to be for PT lumber in this condition?
I am reading a 1994 study by Winandy of the USDA Forest Service that seems to suggest that the use of Cm with treated wood may be overly conservative in some cases.
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: Re: Prescriptive foundation bolt table for CMU
- Next by Subject: Problems with software installation in Vista OS.
- Previous by thread: Re: Class C of prestressed concrete member (ACI318-05)
- Next by thread: Wet service factor for preservative treated floor joists