Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Spacing for 36" dia. hollow steel pile[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Spacing for 36" dia. hollow steel pile
- From: "Micayas, Julius" <jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:18:41 -0500
I am using 36” diameter hollow steel piles for my off-shore application; my pile cap requires
A total of 18 piles (i.e. 6 each row) going with the rule of thumb 3 x pile diameter, I ended up 9’ center
which will give me a wider width.
Is there a code that specifies the min. spacing of piles?
Engr. Julius Micayas
P.E. license no.32969
Senior Lead Structural Engineer
Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)
504 837-5275 (office)
Fax - 504-837-2986
- Prev by Subject: RE: Slab connection to Exterior Walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Spacing for 36" dia. hollow steel pile
- Previous by thread: RE: Embed Plate
- Next by thread: Re: Spacing for 36" dia. hollow steel pile