Re: Spacing for 36" dia. hollow steel pile

Julius,
API RP 2A section 6.9.1 says "Generally, for pile spacing less than eight (8) diameters, group effects may have to be evaluated.". This code is applicable for offshore platforms. I do not know whether this code is applicable to your application.
regards
Ashraf