WTC Studies-Structural Aspects

Dear Friends: Yesterday, I presented the results of our 5-year studies of structural aspects of the World Trade Center in Sibley Auditorium of UC Berkeley. Articles in the Oakland Tribune, Contra Costa Times, and San Jose Mercury News cover the main items of my presentation. The articles are almost the same with minor changes.
Oakland Tribune  article is at:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/localnews/ci_6870312

I welcome any and all professional and non-personal comments.
A. Astaneh-Asl