Heavy or light storage load

I am currently designing an auto parts store that will have two mezzanines for storage.  My question is this: where can I find some guidelines on what qualifies as a light storage load of 125 psf and what qualifies as a 250 psf heavy storage load.  I am pretty sure they will be storing auto parts on these mezzanines so I am unsure if 125 psf light storage load will be sufficient.

Jeff Hedman

Checked by AVG Free Edition.