RE: Heavy or light storage load

Bob,

That’s more what I was looking for.  I wasn’t quite sure about auto part weights.  It has been a long time since I did any auto work, but the last thing I did was replace a starter in my ’75 Ford F100 about 10 years ago.  I don’t remember well enough what the weight might have been, but I remember it being somewhat heavy.  I just wanted to know if someone had some numbers to apply to this situation.  Sounds like the 250 psf is the more likely.

Jeff Hedman

Checked by AVG Free Edition.