Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: embedded plate[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: embedded plate
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:05:45 -0400
You might try these plastic clips for flush mounts in masonry. I suspect, more often that not, the plate will not align with the coursework and the contractor will end up knocking out the face shell and webs and attaching the weld plate to a plywood form.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
From: Jason Atwood
Speaking of embedded plates how do contractors set these in their forms-do they glue it with PL or something?
- Prev by Subject: Re: embedded plate
- Next by Subject: Enercalc, again
- Previous by thread: Re: embedded plate
- Next by thread: Minimum RC column dimension, rebars