Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE Transactions Paper N. 1835[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <dudaco(--nospam--at)uol.com.br>
- Subject: ASCE Transactions Paper N. 1835
- From: "David Topete" <dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:21:56 -0700
- Cc: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Gilvan, Try the Earthquake Engineering library that UC Berkeley maintains. It can be found at http://nisee.berkeley.edu/ Good Luck. David A. Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: ASCE Transactions Paper N. 1835
- Next by Subject: Ataullah Khan is out of the office.
- Previous by thread: ASCE Transactions Paper N. 1835
- Next by thread: RE: 2007 California Building Code (5th attempt for posting!)