RE: STEEL: Connection Design Software

RAM Connection is actually a separate program that can be used in
conjunction with RAM Advanse, RAM Structural System, and STAAD.Pro.  It
also can be used a stand alone program, which allows you to input a
connection type and loads.  Once you have the connection designed, you
can then create a dxf file of the connection which can then be added to
your drawings.  It is also easy to use.  I have attached a link to our
webpage about RAM Connection.

www.Bentley.com/IntegratedConnection

David Eckrote, P.E.
Regional Engineer - Northeast U.S.

The Bentley Structural Team

Email: dave.eckrote(--nospam--at)bentley.com
Phone: (888) 726-8951
Mobile: (610) 529-6629
Fax:     (610) 495-0978

www.bentley.com/structural

Tech Support
RAM     (800) 726-7789 X3 or support(--nospam--at)ramint.com
STAAD  (800) 367-7373 X2 or support(--nospam--at)reiusa.com