Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Residual damaged column capacity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Residual damaged column capacity
- From: "James Cohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:35:18 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "James Cohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>
Can anyone suggest references for determining the residual capacities of wide flange columns which suffered damage to the flanges? Specific damage is impact to flanges resulting in out-of-plane bending in excess of the flange thickness.
Many thanks for any ideas.
James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
- Prev by Subject: Re: Residential Engineering Review/Coordination Process
- Next by Subject: Residual damaged column capacity
- Previous by thread: RE: custom steel gussets for timber trusses
- Next by thread: Residual damaged column capacity