Re: Strengthening Concrete Buildings - A Live Interactive ASCE Web Seminar

Recall this offer:

ASCE Continuing Education
"Pay a single site registration fee and an unlimited number of people in your organization can attend at that site."

Why not discounts for individual practitioners.

All in my group are paying dues, All in my group have the new codes and everyone goes to the seminars of my choice, so how about some discounts for my group of me, myself and I?

David Merrick, SE
Sacramento, CA