RE: Wood Design

Simpson always does a good job on their seminars.

Bks

-----Original Message-----
From: Zaitz, Michael [mailto:mzaitz(--nospam--at)kerncoleman.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 8:45 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Wood Design

Any wood design seminars out there that people have experience with as to
how practical they are?  Preferably out east.  I have found the ASCE Seminar
and also one in Roanoke, VA but would like to get the most for my money for
practical design of wood. I am short a few hours for my PDH's at the moment
and figured wood would be a good subject!

Thanks,

Mike
This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of
Kern-Coleman & Co. LLC. The information is intended only for the use of the
person to whom it is addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing,
or disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify Kern-Coleman & Co. Do not
forward this message without permission.