RE: Wood Design

I don't go to ASCE seminars because I think they are too expensive.

Bob Garner, S.E.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Cohen [mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 7:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Wood Design

You may want to try AITC as well.

Yes, it's a shame about the cost for ASCE seminars.

Straw poll: how many sole practitioners out there have paid for an ASCE
seminar?

How many from small firms.

How many from large firms.

If there's enough of a response, perhaps we can lean on ASCE to scale
costs
to revenue?

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC