From: Zaitz, Michael [mailto:mzaitz(--nospam--at)kerncoleman.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 06:45
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Wood Design

Any wood design seminars out there that people have experience with as to how practical they are?  Preferably out east.  I have found the ASCE Seminar and also one in Roanoke, VA but would like to get the most for my money for practical design of wood. I am short a few hours for my PDH's at the moment and figured wood would be a good subject!

Thanks,

Mike
This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of Kern-Coleman & Co. LLC. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify Kern-Coleman & Co. Do not forward this message without permission.