Wood Design

Title: Wood Design

Here's what AWC has to offer in the way of face-to-face training:

http://www.awc.org/HelpOutreach/seminars/awrd-sem.html
http://www.awc.org/HelpOutreach/Seminars/sem-otln.html

And, here are the eCourses that will save you travel expenses:

http://www.awc.org/HelpOutreach/eCourses/index.html

We're always looking for partners (like state SE chapters) to help coordinate training.

HTH

Buddy

John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technical Media