Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineered lumber bolt bearing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Engineered lumber bolt bearing
- From: "Paul Feather" <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net>
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:41:39 -0700
Are LVL and PSL lumber considered perpendicular to grain for bolt bearing values? Seems like you would get a higher value for an engineered product in an epoxy (?) matrix as opposed to natural wood grain.
Is there an increased capacity available?
Mr. Showalter, are you out there?
Paul Feather PE, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: FW: Enercalc, again
- Next by Subject: RE: Engineered lumber bolt bearing
- Previous by thread: Alabama Soils
- Next by thread: RE: Engineered lumber bolt bearing