RE: Alabama soils

Title: Message

I hate being sarcastic but my opinion I’d rather have to use an engineering judgment to require a soil report especially if it’s a high end residential that requires seal of approval. Pass it on to the client and explain to him/her the pros and cons.

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Senior Structural Engineer

River Consulting- New Orleans