Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: no. of anchor bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: no. of anchor bolts
- From: "Micayas, Julius" <jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:28:00 -0500
Thank you much for all the inputs and references received. Appreciate the time…we can finalize from here onward.
From: Micayas, Julius
Due to some clearance problem we are inclined to provide two anchor bolts instead of four for our stair tower base plate. The load or the capacity is not an issue, two-bolt is adequate. My only concerned was back in 1999 when I did a retrofit project they told me that 2-anchor bolts is no longer acceptable (i.e. for construction safety…)
I’d like to know what part or chapter this be that deprive me to do so.
Engr. Julius Micayas
P.E. license no.32969
Senior Lead Structural Engineer
Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)
504 837-5275 (office)
Fax - 504-837-2986
- Prev by Subject: RE: no. of anchor bolts
- Next by Subject: RE: no. of anchor bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: no. of anchor bolts
- Next by thread: Out of Plane Wall Anchorage