Re: Epoxy for Wood Repair

Antonio,

I have never used it but I hear carpenters swear by Gorilla Glue.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
09/27/2007 10:42 AM
Please respond to seaint
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
Epoxy for Wood Repair

Hello again, engineering friends.

What is the best suited EPOXY to use in Wood Repair (cracked DFL beam) in "combination" with bolts holding it together.

Thanks

Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
Consulting S.E.
Granada Hills, CA