PCACOL used in 2006 SEAOC Sesimic Design manual Vol 3

I am looking at the interaction diagram of page 252 of the 2006 IBC
Structural Seismic Design Manual, Vol 3.

These are the charts for ACI 318-95.  Over ten years old stuff.
PCACOL 3.6x (per ACI 318-02) would produces very much different kind
of charts.

If 2006 IBC is based on ACI 318-05, shouldn't the charts be changed?

Thanks

Szuchuan