Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Core Hole Through PT Slab[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Core Hole Through PT Slab
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:52:53 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/2007 2:57:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
Your biggest worry should be the P.T. strands (besides the rebar). I presume you requested Pacometer readings to establish the location of the strands and rebar. For safety reasons I suggest to use 2" clear between the edge of the cores and and the strands. I am talking about an elevated strcutural slab, but I would use the same precaution for a post tensioned slab on grade.
Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
P.S. Give my regards to Dave
- Prev by Subject: Core Hole Through PT Slab
- Next by Subject: Re: Core Hole Through PT Slab
- Previous by thread: Core Hole Through PT Slab
- Next by thread: Re: Core Hole Through PT Slab