Composite Steel Beam

I have a shored, composite steel beam, 6” slab on W3 deck that req’d (27) shear studs, the steel erector installed (12).  For some odd reason the special inspector, job forman and everyone else missed the error.  When the shoring was removed they found the error, major deflection and vibration issues!

Does anyone have experience with fixing this?  I was planning to ignore the (12) studs and shore up the beam and weld some misc steel shape to the bottom flange (both flanges if req’d), would it be possible to core out say a 6” hole in the concrete install the missing studs and then fill the hole with high strength grout?  Any suggestions would be greatly welcome.

Jason