RE: seaint Digest for 30 Sep 2007

Hi,

I am designing foundation for a Piston Diaphragm Slurry Pump, from Vendor "for calculation of the drive unit foundation, take 1.75 times the weight of the complete drive unit, to consider the dynamic forces during start-up and operation."

My question is how to interpret the vendor's info? It sounds different from normal Primary & Secondary Forces.

Can anybody having the design experiences share some knowledge?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Michael Zhang

用 Windows Live Spaces 展示个性自我,与好友分享生活! 了解更多信息!