Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Stresscore[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Stresscore
- From: arshad vali <arshadvali(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello James, Try contacting Stresscore Inc. ....................... 219-233-1117 Arshad Vali SE Los Angeles, CA Hollowcore Floors and Walls --- James Cohen <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com> wrote: > Does anyone here have information on Stresscore > concrete planks from the > 1960?s? Thanks! > > > > > > James Cohen, PE > > James Cohen Consulting, PC > > Tel: 267-757-0710 > > http://expertpages.com/jccpc > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________ Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more! http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658
- From: James Cohen
- Prev by Subject: Stresscore
- Next by Subject: Structural Engineering Spreadsheets
- Previous by thread: Stresscore
- Next by thread: Strenth and Stiffness of 1x diagonal floor sheathing??