Re: Strenth and Stiffness of 1x diagonal floor sheathing??

Robert Kazanjy wrote:
Bill-

I don't have ready access to it (it stored away in my files somewhere) but the "ABK" report has test data on the performance of diagonal 1x sheathing. Maybe I can dig it up or pulse one of my other sources.

Additionally Gerry Pardoen & I (with others) did some large (16 x 20 or so) redwood diagonally sheathed diaphragms. I don't think I have a copy of the report. But maybe Gerry has access to it.

cheers
Bob