metal siding screwed to steel

I have a situation where I want to attach corrugated 18ga wall panels to structural steel girts. The wall panels also act as shearwalls. The girts may have a wall thickness of 1/2" Can anyone direct me to a manufacturer of screws that can do this. I've gone through the Hilti catalog and am looking for other vendors to get a feel for what's available. The other option is powder actuated nails but I'm not sure if any of them are allowed to resist seismic forces.

TIA