Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
UBC 16184.108.40.206.1.7 Bracing Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: UBC 16220.127.116.11.1.7 Bracing Load
- From: "Bill Allen" <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:30:47 -0700
Title: Strenth and Stiffness of 1x diagonal floor sheathing??
In bracing the top and bottom flange of a steel beam, what force do I use to design the brace connection?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Try to archive SEAINT mail at Google Groups
- Next by Subject: RE: UBC 1618.104.22.168.1.7 Bracing Load
- Previous by thread: RE: metal siding screwed to steel
- Next by thread: RE: UBC 1622.214.171.124.1.7 Bracing Load