Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
metal siding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: metal siding
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:05:43 -0700
I have used Hilti Kwik-Pro Self Drilling screws. You can select a screw to attach to steel up to ½” thick.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect, EIT
- Prev by Subject: Re: Metal Beam Guard Railing Section -Queation
- Next by Subject: metal siding screwed to steel
- Previous by thread: Re: UBC 16188.8.131.52.1.7 Bracing Load
- Next by thread: RE: S1 and Ss by address (handy-dandy link)