From: Drew Morris [mailto:dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 5:35 PM
To: SEAINT
Subject: metal siding screwed to steel

I have a situation where I want to attach corrugated 18ga wall panels to

structural steel girts.  The wall panels also act as shearwalls. The
girts may have a wall thickness of 1/2"  Can anyone direct me to a
manufacturer of screws that can do this.  I've gone through the Hilti
catalog and am looking for other vendors to get a feel for what's
available.    The other option is powder actuated nails but I'm not sure

if any of them are allowed to resist seismic forces.

TIA