Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: S1 and Ss by address (handy-dandy link)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: S1 and Ss by address (handy-dandy link)
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:33:12 -0700
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar
and install "Windows Platform - Java Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 12" (preferably select the "Online Installation")
Step 2: Go to
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/hazmaps/design/index.php#install_java and install "Java Ground Motion Parameter Calculator - Version 5.0.7 (3.5 MB) "
Step 3: The "Seismic Hazard Curves &* Uniform Hazard Response Spectra" display will open.
Step 4: on the very top right corner use the pull down menu to choose the appropriate Code (in this case IBC 2006)
Step 5: Enter the zip code or the Latitude/Longitude to get the result.
A few months ago someone posted a link to the website that provides this information. It had a nifty java app and would look up the values by address or Lat/Long. could someone post that for me?
- Prev by Subject: RE: S1 and Ss by address
- Next by Subject: Santa Monica Seminar
- Previous by thread: metal siding
- Next by thread: RE: S1 and Ss by address