Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Radiused angle ledger[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Radiused angle ledger
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:32:56 -0700
I've got a curved CMU wall with a tight radius (5.5 ft) that I need to provide a ledger for metal deck w/ concrete fill (on inside of curve)
The CMU wall continues up above the slab to form a parapet/guardrail (it's a landing on an exterior stairwell).
I was thinking that radius-ing an angle would be difficult (to maintain flatness) since it's not doubly symmetric, but maybe it's done all the time???
What about radius-in a MC10x8.4 with the toes going toward the center of the radius?
- Prev by Subject: RE: R value UBC97
- Next by Subject: RE: Radiused angle ledger
- Previous by thread: RE: S1 and Ss by address
- Next by thread: RE: Radiused angle ledger