Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
INTERMITTENT VS CONTINUOUS WELDS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: INTERMITTENT VS CONTINUOUS WELDS
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:29:19 +1000
Let me throw my 5c worth of advice here.
Under impact loads intermittent welds will fail sooner
even if they have the same static strength.
Sincerely, Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: Re: Interior Door Forces
- Next by Subject: Invitation to Dr. Charles H. Thornton's Seminar on UC Campus-Oct 8-2007, 1:00-2:00 Sibley Aud.
- Previous by thread: RE: 3D model with metal deck diaphragm
- Next by thread: Steel Shapes Booklet