RE: MFR home foundations

Andrew:

Anytime anyone is asking you to “certify” something, it translates into:

“I’m looking for someone to sue.”

Be very careful…and, if you decide to accept this assignment, make sure you have a major

CYA/disclaimer.

There are so many unknowns (soil bearing, concealed conditions, material strength, was the reinf. placed correctly, etc.);

frankly I don’t know how you could even do it in the first place.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210