From: Andrew Kester, P.E. [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: MFR home foundations

Does anyone know what it takes to "certify" mfr home foundations and their
anchorages to the foundations? Basically a short and sweet, I have no snow or
seismic loads, just lots of wind obviously.

I have downloaded and am reviewing HUD's manual and it seems quite involved,
as I sort of figured it may. I am not sure I want the hassle or liability and
I imagine they will not like my hourly rate. However, I repeatedly am being
asked if I provide this service and have up until now just said no without
considering it. Maybe it is not as involved or a big of a pain as I am
thinking...

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Andrew Kester, PE