Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Expansive Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Expansive Foundation
- From: "Gautam Manandhar" <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:13:53 -0700
I am working on a site that has expansive soil. The soil report indicates the uplift force from the expansive soil to be 1500 psf. The foundation consists of piers and grade beams. I understand there is a compressible material that can be installed between the soil and the underside of the grade beam to reduce the overall uplift load. Can anyone point me to web site regarding this material or provide specs on this material.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Expansion Joint in Tunnel
- Next by Subject: Re: Expansive Foundation
- Previous by thread: RE: MFR home foundations
- Next by thread: Re: Expansive Foundation