Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Autocad Bold Chisel Hand Lettering Font[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Autocad Bold Chisel Hand Lettering Font
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:07:38 -0700
I am looking for a medium and bold stroke SHX hand lettering font for Autocad (any version since the late 90’s). I found one that is a very thin “simplex” stroke, but want to match the look of a Duplex (medium) or thicker Triplex type font.
If you have you that are willing to share, could you e-mail a copy to me? I would appreciate it.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASCE7-05 redundancy factor and wall design for Out-of-plane forces
- Next by Subject: AVAILABILITY OF DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES
- Previous by thread: Re: Expansive Foundation
- Next by thread: Wood column with steel flitch plate