Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[Fwd: VisualAnalysis 6.0 FREE Training Sessions][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: [Fwd: VisualAnalysis 6.0 FREE Training Sessions]
- From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:46:47 -0500
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Learn VisualAnalysis 6.0, for Free!
- To: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Subject: VisualAnalysis 6.0 FREE Training Sessions
- From: "Terrance E. Kubat" <terryk(--nospam--at)iesweb.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:48:52 -0600
- Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:45:53 -0400
- Envelope-to: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
Learn VisualAnalysis 6.0!
What: Hands-On Introduction to VisualAnalysis 6.0
Where: Houston, Texas (location TBA)
When: November 8, 2007
IES is inviting all customers and friends to attend a free demonstration and short course on our newest release of VisualAnalysis. Terry and Jeff will present a short demonstration, followed by a 2-3 hour in-depth training session where you can work some typical problems. The exact format will depend on how many are in attendance.
This is your chance to meet face-to-face with VisualAnalysis developers and find out how the software was meant to be used. Make the most of your current investment, or learn why thousands of engineers are moving to IES VisualAnalysis for everyday structural analysis and design tasks.If you can attend this free presentation, please reply to this email ASAP (our flights are being scheduled), answering the following questions:
- Which day & time works best for you?
a) Wednesday November 7th, Evening
b) Thursday November 8th, Morning (IES preferred date)
c) Thursday November 8th, Evening
d) Friday November 9th, Morning
- Which session(s) would you like to attend?
___ 1 Hour Demonstration
___ 2-3 Hour Training, Q & A Session
- Can you bring a laptop computer, with Windows XP or Vista installed?
- Please tell us a little about the kinds of projects you do, or any specific features or aspects of VisualAnalysis you would like to see demonstrated.
P.S. IES respects your privacy and your time. We will not rent or sell your email address to anyone, and we will not bombard you with garbage email. If at any time you would like to be removed from our mailing list, just let us know.
Copyright © 2007 IES, Inc. All rights reserved.
--- End Message ---
- Prev by Subject: Re: Conventional Light Framed Construction Vs. Engineered Building [Another View]
- Next by Subject: RE: [SPAM] paid for release of CAD files to subs...
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE 7-05
- Next by thread: CAD: AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2008