CAD: AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2008

All:

Yesterday was the last day for a "special upgrade offer" for Autocad LT users to Autodesk's Revit Structure Suite 2008, so I took advantage of it. Usually I wouldn't be interested in stuff like this, but getting a big-time building modeling package PLUS full Autocad 2008 for $2,000 was a bit hard to pass up. I sprung for it.

I'm not sure what I'm getting yet. I have become somewhat acquainted with TEKLA Structure working with my current contract employer, and I'm pretty impressed with it. I suspect Revit Structure is probably a lot the same, but with the added benefit of the Autocad interface, I suspect it's probably going to give TEKLA a run for its money.

Anyone use any version of Revit? What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.