RE: 2006 IBC vs 2003 NEHRP

Scott, Thomas,

Thanks for the responses.  I already have the IBC,
although not the ASCE 7 yet.  I now have the
opportunity to spend a considerable amount of money
for training.  If the NEHRP, commentary, numerous
design examples, etc. follow the IBC closely, that
would be good to know, I could just use that instead.
I know there are one or two (maybe more) people on
this list server who were involved in writing these
documents who it would be interesting to hear from on
this.

Regards,
MJ