Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Shear Connector Design in Precast Sandwich Panel.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Shear Connector Design in Precast Sandwich Panel.
- From: "Wontae Kim" <kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:55:56 -0500
The limitation of horizontal shear formula:
Here is a precast concrete sandwich panel;
2? (exterior concrete wythe)+4? (insulation)+3?(interior wall concrete wythe).
I would like to know how I can calculate shear connector?s required strength
to accomplish composite action in this sandwich panel.
I see many examples use VQ/I shear formula, but this formula assumes linear elastic continuous condition,
which is not necessarily true for precast concrete sandwich panels.
Don?t you know more realistic method?
Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Shamefully Off-Topic: Carbon Christmas
- Next by Subject: slabs on grade...
- Previous by thread: RE: steel flitch plate
- Next by thread: DSTV and Peddimat