Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel Shape Availability[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Steel Shape Availability
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:01:11 -0700
Anyone know of a good on-line source to find out the most commonly available steel shapes in California?
Does Modern Steel Construction magazine still publish a list of common shapes and if so is it on-line?
- Prev by Subject: Steel Plate Shear Walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel Shape Availability
- Previous by thread: DSTV and Peddimat
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Shape Availability