Re: Hand Lettering Font for Windows programs and for CAD programs that use True-Type fonts.

Robert,
basing on my AutoCAD-based drafting experience, I always have to share
a drawing in a bundle that contains shape files, fonts, .ctb print
styles etc.

Actually, since AutoCAD doesn't come with fonts that are our drafting
standard compliant, I always install two additional .SHX fonts
together with my acad add-on that regulates other issues related to
standards compliance.

--
Alexander Bausk
CAD manager, Structural engineer at