TEDDS Software

Has anybody else downloaded the TEDDS demo that was attached to the October issue of Structure magazine?  It said it could take up to 15 minutes to download so I figured it was a lot of bloat.  I did run the demo from their website and it seemed like it could be useful.  But at US$1500, it's pricey.  If you buy three licenses, the price drops to $750.  I have contacted them to see if I can buy three licenses and offer two of them to my esteemed colleagues (that is anyone out there that wants to buy them from me).  I doubt that will be allowed.

Regards,

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol