Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
TEDDS Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: TEDDS Software
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:50:25 -0700
Has anybody else downloaded the TEDDS demo that was attached to the October issue of Structure magazine? It said it could take up to 15 minutes to download so I figured it was a lot of bloat. I did run the demo from their website and it seemed like it could be useful. But at US$1500, it's pricey. If you buy three licenses, the price drops to $750. I have contacted them to see if I can buy three licenses and offer two of them to my esteemed colleagues (that is anyone out there that wants to buy them from me). I doubt that will be allowed.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: Re: FW: RE: technical References and Advice of CMU Wall Cracking
- Next by Subject: RE: TEDDS Software
- Previous by thread: RE: paid for release of CAD files to subs...
- Next by thread: RE: TEDDS Software