RE: TEDDS Software

I think I’ve seen this on the list before, but has anyone used both TEDDS and the Engineering International spreadsheets, and can they comment on the utility of the two?  I’ve been using the E-I stuff, mostly because I can buy a calc package on an as-needed basis and I like that it seems to be more current than what TEDDS posts in the website for current code references, but I like the promise of the Word interface with TEDDS.

I’d appreciate any comments…

Shaun

Shaun Dustin, MS, PE

Doctoral Candidate