Re: TEDDS Software

Wow, I bought mine several (7?) years ago for about $700. Mind you, it now offers a lot more features.
Gary

Garner, Robert wrote:

 US$1500,

Regards,

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050

Fax.: (619) 220-6055

e-mail: rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com <mailto:rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>